Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Two of Us

What are your middle names?
My middle name is Renee, his is Stephen.

How long have you been together?
We've been married OMG almost eight years and together for ten.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A couple months

Who asked whom out?
Hmmm... Good question. I'm not really sure.

How old are each of you?
I'm 37 going on 27. He's 36 going on cranky old man. LOL

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Used to be his without a doubt but now my sister lives here so HA! Mine!

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Hmmm... this might be better answered in person than on this but oh well... my nagging and his never remembering to do what i ask.

Did you go to the same school?
Yes but at different times. Both of us are OSU grads.

Are you from the same home town?
Nope, Cory is from Sand Springs and I am from Morris.

Who is smarter?
We are both smarter than the other in certain areas but he is by far the smartest overall. He can figure things out, recall information he once read forever ago and doesn't get lost.

Who is the most sensitive?
That would be Cory.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Sadly, El Tap.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Key West

Who has the craziest exes?
I think I'm the only one with a stalker in my past so I guess me.

Who has the worst temper?
Unless I'm pregnant, he does.

Who does the cooking?
Definitely Cory. I hate cooking. I used to be in charge of breakfast but he got better at that than me too. About the only thing I claim as greatness are my onions-fried-in cheeseburgers.

Who is the neat-freak?
Hopefully Kaia?

Who is more stubborn?
OMG, how can you tell who wins this one? And as Dooce put it, and together we gave birth to a monster.

Who hogs the bed?
Kaia hogs the bed currently but I am definitely the sheet stealer!

Who wakes up earlier?
Me but we both hate it. Mornings suck.

Where was your first date?
In Tulsa at the St. John's Street Party

Who is more jealous?
We both have a green streak but luckily we trust each other.

How long did it take to get serious?
Since Day 1.

Who eats more?
Me. Unless I'm pregnant, then DEFINITELY ME. I love to eat. Mmmm...

Who does the laundry?
Where's that question about the source of stress in our lives?!?

Who's better with the computer?
Cory. Dammit.

Who drives when you are together?
Cory because he is a control freak who cannot be a passenger. Lucky for me, I hate driving.

1 comment:

hwall said...

Ha ha! Does it make you feel bad that we only comment on your posts when they're about Kaia? "Cory and Steph...? Nope, never heard of them. Oh, Kaia's parents? Yeah, they're okay."

Ha!