Thursday, February 19, 2009

Teefs

Finally, 392 days after exiting muh vajayjay, our daughter has teeth. They finally poked through her gums. She has two of the cutest little crooked front teeth the world has ever seen. Of course, I only know this because I turn her upside down periodically to peer into her mouth, and today I spied white! They are barely through, but dammit, they are teeth.

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before she bites me?!?

In other news, she is now walking only holding one of our hands instead of two and will take a few steps before lurching into us. It's so cute. She's also eating only table food now. Mommy is not happy about this because it is much less stressful for her to drink her nutrients but... we'll figure it out. Tonight, she had some of Daddy's special chicken (burritos with queso from El Tap, mmmm) and some blueberries, maybe one bite of carrots and a container of yogurt. It was cute to watch her eat chicken. :)

On a totally different topic, why the hell do I get swollen taste buds so often? Anyone else have this problem? They suck. It takes all the joy out of eating.

Follow me... I'm trying to keep my blogging current and add some gadgets. I haven't had the heart to kill cyclefreaks yet but I just might. As for me - edited... I'm not editing myself but I am keeping that blog free of work things, or random bitching about nothing... that's what I have this site for. :) LOL

4 comments:

hwall said...

Yay, Kaia! Congrats on your new teefies. You will love them. Isaac uses his to bite the fingers of everyone he loves, and he gets so much delight out of doing this. He waits for us to yell "Ow!" and then looks up at us with his adorable little face and grins. Maybe your mommy and daddy will bring you to Tulsa soon to eat some really delicious Indian food with us. Ask your mom if "What to Expect" says at what age curry is okay.

(BTW, we are free next weekend. You should come over.)

Carrie said...

Yay for teefs! And starting off with Mexican food rawks!

I get the taste bud problem when I have too much acid such as wine.

Candice said...

Hey, where's the picture of her teeth!

dianie said...

I cannot believe how tiny she was!
that little pic at the side reminds me of a gnome :) As for swollen taste buds, I get those a lot, too, also from eating too much acidic food or being impatient and eating food while it's too hot. Major annoying. Can't wait to see her jack o'lantern smile!