Monday, February 9, 2009

Sleepy Ballerina

A few of Kaia's favorite things to do:

  • Scoot around the living room with a diaper in hand.
  • Cruise around from pacifier to pacifier (she has several, but only one favorite), swapping them out at each stop.
  • Eat whatever we are eating, if feasible. She especially likes to ball up bread until it's gross and gooey from her sucking on it.
  • Cruise around and around and around the ottoman.
  • Look out the front window.
  • Pull everything out of her toy basket. Or the diaper bag. Or Mom's purse. Or whatever.
  • Give Fletcher her teething biscuits. I found his hidden pile in a corner-- apparently he doesn't think they taste good either.
  • Still loves to smack the keyboard while we are trying to type/surf/work.
  • "Read" books. She loves storytime.
  • Watch the Wonderpets.
  • Walk and walk and walk and walk until Mommy and Daddy are hunchbacks.
  • A new one from today: move the money jar we have in the nursery as a doorstop, then close the door.


I love my music table almost as much as my tutu



Staying home with Mom makes me sleepy. Yes, that's our bed she's napping in. I broke my own crib rule today. But hey, she had a little fever and didn't feel good. That's a justifiable excuse, right?


Oh yeah, and she loves to look up at me and smile like this. It makes my day.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I love this post. I think its my favorite. I get to read all about her favorite things and see pictures of her.

Holly Wall said...

Dude, thanks for the tip! Even if you're just saying that to keep me motivated... it worked! And I appreciate it!

And I love Kaia. She and Isaac have so much in common. :) When are you bringing her to Tulsa?

cyclefreaks said...

I don't know, Cory & I were just talking about setting up a play date with Isaac... we need to plan it and set a date otherwise neither of us will get around to it. :)

I'm not just saying that or being nice. i'm not that kind of girl. :)She brought it up after the party when we told her what you did for a living. I'll give her your email for future reference.

morning miles said...

Man she is cute. Ah, the destructive forces of a young toddler...

I remember the hunchback pain!

Toshya said...

:) I love her little chin.