Friday, February 13, 2009

Giddy Giddy Giddy!

I got the official job offer today - wahoo! The pay isn't quite as much as I had hoped but get this: I don't have to pay a dime for insurance and I will be covering all 3 of us. Also, if the cost of said insurance doesn't come up to what the benefit allowance is, the leftover is added to my paycheck. I get 10 paid holidays, 15 days of vacation and 15 sick days annually. I get a fitness center discount, free lab work and a free health mentor (not that I need one) and can earn cash for improving my health (weight loss, lowered cholesterol, etc).

I will probably start the 26th or 27th. Which means I got almost a whole month off with Kaia.

I RULE!

5 comments:

dianie said...

I am so happy for you! Glad the sun is finally shining again:)

D

morning miles said...

The insurance is worth it on its own. Are you all moving?

Carrie said...

Congrats!

Candice said...

Holy shit, that's awesome! All those perks make up for the lesser pay.

hwall said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!