Friday, September 14, 2007

Sex

No, you pervs, I'm not going to talk about our sex life during pregnancy...

We find out whether we have a boy or a girl on Sept. 27th. We have an 11:00 appointment in Oklahoma City, and apparently the ultrasound is 4-dimensional, so expect some pretty fabulous photos.

We will also be registering that day, since we'll already be in OKC. Target and Babies R Us will be the stores of choice. And unlike for our wedding, we will register for everything we WANT, not just what we need. I'd like to personally thank Jerm and Andia for bringing this to my attention. Registering for our wedding would have been much more fun had I attacked it with wanton, guilt-free abandon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, avoids the head crud and gets out in this glorious weather.

5 comments:

Okjerm said...

For the record, Andia and I registered at Target today.

Toshya said...

I can't wait to find out!

Candice said...

Tell C I expect to be his second phone call, second only to mom. I figured you will call your mom and siblings at the same time! I am so excited I can't wait!!!

Ok, so Target for the soon to be married and the soon to be parents. Easy enough.

Carrie said...

I'm so excited. You would think it was me that is pregnant.

Okjerm said...

I'll give you $20 to call me before Candice. You might as well make some money off this info.

/evil laugh