Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Three Bumps

I think my boobs stick out further than my belly at this point, but not for long. Cory hugged me a couple weeks ago and said, "Hey! Your boobs got to me before you did!"

I'm pretty sure I went for my last prego bike ride this weekend. It's just so hard... flat roads with no wind and my HR goes up to like 155. I don't know, I'm going to try again when it actually cools off and see if that helps. If not, I'm going to have to stick to walking and hiking and classes I guess. Ugh.

Being fat is no fun, even when it's for a good reason.


7 comments:

Angie said...

You look great!! Pregnant women are beautiful, even if they don't necessarily feel that way.

jckeeton said...

I'm 34 weeks, and my boobs still haven't gotten any larger. I guess I'm destined to have a small chest. I think this is an excellent picture. You can see your baby bump, and your legs look great.

cyclefreaks said...

:) :) :)

Thanks! I certainly didn't feel beautiful yesterday, just pregnant!!

Susan-be glad your boobs aren't big. These things get in the way of everything, I'll never be jealous of girls with boobs again.

Candice said...

You are so cute! Mark came home telling me how cute you look and now I can see it too!
It would be cool if you posted pictures like this every month so we can see.

Anonymous said...

Yeowza... nice rack, mama :)

You look beautiful!!

Toshya

Anonymous said...

Now you know how I have felt since high school

Steph you look beautiful!

Carrie said...

You look so beautiful. I can totally see the glow. And damn your boobs are HUGE. lol