Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Reading

Holly posted a couple linkies to Oklahoma Mom-bloggers and I especially appreciated the Nighttime Parenting post by this Mom. Read on here if you wanna.

Also, bummer but I haven't heard anything back from the OKC magazine that said they would link to me so I'm guessing they didn't care for my content. Sigh. I'll keep trying though because I really do enjoy blogging. I think I need to do a separate blog though and keep that one more introspective and really think about my posts more. Not that I don't want them to be true just that people probably really don't care to read about every single thing, you know?

Oh well. finding other mom-blogs is a start. Dooce is one of my new daily reads. Check it out.

4 comments:

morning miles said...

You should also read sweet-juniper (www.sweet-juniper.com) He (well, they) guested for Dooce when she was on a trip.

Skept said...

that dooce blog is pretty funny.

Artist at Heart, Independent by Nature said...

dooce has some amazing photos! Wish I had an eye for that!

Artist at Heart, Independent by Nature said...

from dooce...
The morning after a major snowstorm is always the most beautiful part of it. I actually look forward to waking up and seeing the city covered in a blanket of ice. Obviously, pregnancy hormones have fried my brain.

I like to think we would be great friends! ;)