Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hanging by a thread?

I know you all are dying to know how the interview went...or at least to get a new picture so here you go. :)



The interview was ... weird. I got the impression that the woman interviewing me was thinking about a different position for me which could be good, or it could mean that I don't end up getting either of them. Long story, but basically one is physical activity coordinator and one is health educator. I would be more excited about the health educator one but have not received a call for that one yet. She gave me a number to call to see if I was "on the list" and apparently I am... but still no "Can you come interview" kind of thing. Anyway, we will see. I definitely did not come out of there pumped about the job OR the interview itself, and I even knew one of the interviewers. The health educator one I would be pumped about.

So that's where I am. Playing the wait and see game. After the interview, I called my friend Susan and she met me at Target. I can't stop buying clothes for Kaia. It's a sickness. Anyway, we shopped a little and had coffee, then I came home. My mom was not feeling well and ended up puking a couple times... I think her pain medication for her TMJ is making her sick. :(

I went and picked Kaia up from school so Cory could interview Doug Gottleib. He's still at work and Kaia and Mom are both asleep. It's like I have the house to myself. Even Fletcher is asleep. It's rare these days that he isn't whining or otherwise driving me nutso. Poor fella.

6 comments:

Okjerm said...

Someday you're going to have to explain all the topless pictures of Kaia on the internet.

cyclefreaks said...

hopefully she won't be such a prude that she is offended by the innocent sight of a beautiful naked infant.

Okjerm said...

I was thinking of the embarrassment factor. lol.

jckeeton said...

I had a good time hanging out over coffee. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Candice said...

The wait and see part sucks, sorry.

Lol, I had forgotten how much fun she had with the Pampers bag. I love that kid.

morning miles said...

As long as the topless pics are of her at this age- when she's 15 you'll be hoping for a prude!