Friday, January 9, 2009

J-o-b Update

For those of you we haven't told yet, I have a job interview!! Woohoo! No, it's not Texas or Colorado, bummer, but it's a job, and a big job. It's with the state health department in okc. My title would be something ridiculous like State Nutrition and Physical Activity Coordinator. How do you fit that on a business card. Anyway, I am excited about it. The pay would be pretty good, too. The interview is Tuesday at 10 a.m.

So anyway, be thinking of me because I need out of my current mental state.

And just for fun, here's another favorite Phil Shockley picture. :)

13 comments:

morning miles said...

I'll cross my fingers and my toes!

Would you have to travel much? Could Cory become a "housedad?"

cyclefreaks said...

I think travel will definitely be involved but I don't know how much. I'll have to wait and see. It's not "big" enough for Cory to stay home, unfortunately because he totally would...

Candice said...

A state job would be a very good thing. And Cory could get a part time job or something. I bet with all the money he makes at Urban Tulsa you could both stay at home with Kaia. : )

jckeeton said...

Good Luck!

morning miles said...

I was thinking about how much writing time he could get in as a stay at home dad.

cyclefreaks said...

I was thinking how much halo time he would probably get in if he was Mr. Mom.

LOL

morning miles said...

Kaia could probably fetch him a drink while he played, right? She'd need a little satchel though.

Okjerm said...

"Stephanie Brown-Cheney State Nutrition and Physical continue on other side of card."

Andia said...

Good Luck Steph!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! This is so awesome.

Toshya said...

Kaia looks mischievous in this one :)

Toshya said...

Oh, and good luck with the interview!

dianie said...

good luck tomorrow! I know you'll blow them away.

D