Friday, December 19, 2008

Job outlook

I applied for this today:

A day in the life of an RN or CHES/Clinical Health Advocate may include:

The Clinical Health Advocate is co-located at the client’s onsite clinic in Garland, TX, serving as a key member of the health improvement team. The Clinical Health Advocate will work with the assigned CIGNA account management and medical management teams to analyze the population risk profile, design a package of health promotion and wellness programs that meet those needs, oversee the delivery of those programs and ultimately shift toward a culture of health within the organization. Additionally, the Clinical Health Advocate will assess the client’s environment and organizational policies, and work closely with the client to establish the appropriate setting to impact successful health improvement programs. The qualified candidate will develop relationships within the local community of non-profit organizations, vendors and network wellness partners that will result in the right mix of resources to facilitate the delivery of diverse programs to diverse populations.

Literally minutes after submitting my resume, I received this:

Hello Stephanie!
Thank you for your application. Your resume looks great- I will give you a call on Monday to talk further. In the meantime, would you mind doing an online application for me?

You can go to www.cigna.com and look for the careers section...
Have a great weekend and we'll chat Monday!
Jen

11 comments:

Candice said...

Awesome!!! All my fingers and toes are crossed!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! That is a quick return!

greenGuru said...

W00t! That would be sweet if you guys lived that close!

jckeeton said...

Excellent! You'll have to keep in touch with all your Oklahoma friends though. I'm excited for you.

dianie said...

Texas, huh? Sniff. I guess that's okay :) Come on Kaiser Permanente! Work faster!

cyclefreaks said...

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves... :) but it is a good sign.

Susan - sorry I missed you yesterday, but I couldn't have been of any help anyway. Did you find Santa?

cyclefreaks said...

but not too fast on any of them, cuz I want a break!! :)

Artist at Heart, Independent by Nature said...

Sweet! Can't Wait to hear the good news that you are hired!! ;)

Andia said...

Good job girl!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it! I need a job to come through BAD!!! I am not cut out for temping... I flip out every time there is a lapse in employment. Also, I am just not designed to endure poverty!

I found my old blogs from like two years ago and I think I'm going to start posting at mouthykitty.blogspot.com... that's the blog I put up when I was going through my divorce. It's sort of funny to go back and read those old posts. I was workin' some serious anger back then!

Toshya

cyclefreaks said...

we aren't cut out for it either. in fact, i always say i was cut out for greatness and riches, but somehow it didn't work out that way. LOL

I hope you can get a job soon. Who thought lawyers would have a hard time finding a job!! :)