Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Christmas EVAH! (part 1 of 3)

It really is true, kids make Christmas. Kaia doesn't even have a clue that it's Christmas yet somehow she was extra giddy and didn't want to go to sleep on Christmas Eve. :)

We spent Eve with my mom at my sister's house. We got her all dressed up in her party dress and headed over. It was Kaia's first attempt at opening Christmas presents. She of course was mesmerized by the paper. We had to take it away from her because she kept sucking on it, getting ink everywhere.
























She got some great books and a beautiful stuffed care bear from Grandma Jane. I used to love the care bears when I was little, and used to draw them obsessively (along with Garfield). Anyway, she gave the bear a big hug to welcome him to the family.

More later, I smell a poopy diaper...

3 comments:

Toshya said...

Kaia's party clothes are the best! I'm glad you had a fabulous Christmas :)

Carrie said...

Oh she is so cute!!!

morning miles said...

You never know what they will love best!
Too cute.
And kids do make the holiday.