Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sigh

All the good karma I put out into the world and this is how I'm repaid. My iPod was stolen AGAIN, along with this, which I used to teach my class in the schools. This is like my 4th iPod, for those of you who are counting. My last one was stolen, too, so my boss bought me a new one. Don't think she's going to make that offer again. Esp. since this time it seems to have been lifted while my car was in my damn driveway. Or Paula's driveway. Either way, stupid me never locks the doors. I honestly don't normally leave my iPod in the car, so I'm a little surprised that I did but unless it turns up somewhere in this pig sty house, it's a goner. I taught cycling Friday night and that's the last time I've seen it. :(

Fuckers.

6 comments:

Toshya said...

Karma has been bitch slapping me around lately, too... sorry about the iPod.

Candice said...

All the good karma must have come to us today. Megan's surgery went great today, got her cherry eye fixed and a tooth pulled and did great.

You still going to make fun of me for locking my doors all the time? : )

jckeeton said...

I'm sorry. That really sucks.

greenGuru said...

That *does* suck.

Maybe if you could setup some kind of donation pool to replace the stolen items, some people around here might be inclined to toss a couple of bucks in a hat...

cyclefreaks said...

sigh. Guru you're too kind... or do you just want to make sure you have another Apple addict in your midst? :) Anyway, I already ordered a new one. Orange. :D At least I get a new color every time...

Carrie said...

That sucks!