Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kaia

I promise to return the blog to its intended topic after this weekend... I'm hoping to get some good pictures to post and write a good entry about how she's doing and what she's been up to lately.

I went to a consignment sale today at the fairgrounds. Bought stuff that I don't really have the money for but what the hell. Baby needs warm clothes! :)

The week has been incredibly exhausting and stressful, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Of course we have lots going on but nothing stress-inducing like work.

I taught cycling Wednesday night. It actually felt good to teach again but I miss my old gang. There was only three people in there, counting Cory, and though they were my old regulars, so many familiar faces are missing. It's just not as fun as it was when the class was full of friends. but anyway, it did feel good to be working that hard. The new instructor is good, Cory & I might start making it at least once a week on a regular basis. It'd be good for us.

That's all for now, I've got to get to bed. Just wanted to let you know there will be cuteness coming... :)

2 comments:

jckeeton said...

Looking forward to the cuteness.

Carrie said...

I'm also looking forward to my dosage of Kaia.