Friday, September 12, 2008

March for Babies

Thanks to everyone who donated on Kaia's behalf. I am hoping to participate in this every year, so just plan a donation into your annual budgets cuz I'll be coming for you. :)

The impending rain moved the walk indoors, even though it still hasn't so much as sprinkled. Better safe than sorry I suppose. Anyway, we were in the student union and walked a few silly laps and then ate a hot dog. Kaia and other preemies started off the walk by participating in a "Preemie Parade" where they received a March of Dimes medal. It was presented by the OSU pom squad, she was pretty interested in their sparkly uniforms but didn't smile much. She just wanted to touch everything. ;) Here are some photos from tonight's adventure. Enjoy!



7 comments:

Candice said...

OMG! Every time you post new pictures I think those are the best. These are the best!!!!

Carrie said...

She just melted our hearts!!!!

dianie said...

She looks so proud! I'm marching in place right now in her honor.

Candice said...

Is her medal chocolate flavored?

Anonymous said...

Yummy medal ribbon.

Super cute.

I spent my weekend at a girl scout camp out. Just wait. Your time will come.

Skept said...

Steph didn't even put up the best picture from the other night. :)

hwall said...

I think Isaac has a little crush...