Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Boobies Boobies Boobies!

Cory says I am obsessed with my boobs. I know, I should call them breasts or something less juvenile, but I like the sound of the word - boobies. It just makes me giggle.

I’ve always heard that one of the early signs of pregnancy is tenderness and/or soreness of your boobies (hee, hee) and nipples. I’ve had moments before in my life where I was sore so I just knew I was pregnant. Let me tell you all, there is no denying it when it happens. It’s not the same. It freaking hurts. It hurts as in when I get out of the shower, I place the towel under the boobies so as not to have to come in contact with the super-soft cotton.

The other weird thing about them is they feel so heavy. Like each one must weigh twice what it did two weeks ago. I came out of the bedroom topless the other day with one cupped in each hand.

“Cory, my boobies feel enormous! Feel them! Lift up the boobies!”

He laughed at me, of course. I think this was when the “obsessed” comment came about. “They do look bigger,” he said grinning. Hmm, I wonder why the smirk?

He placed his hands on the boobs. Gently.

“Wow. They feel so... dense!”

He agreed with me. Aha! I knew I wasn’t crazy.

Just wait...I’m going to start posting pictures of my boobies. You all can watch them as they grow larger and larger... You can bet your asses I’m going to be sporting the low-cut, cleavage baring tops when they arrive. I have to take advantage of them while I can...

11 comments:

Candice said...

Uh, family reading, not cool.

Okjerm said...

Don't...don't post pictures. It would be awkward in the future when someone asks the kid if they want to see naked pictures of his mom and actually have the pics to back it up

Okjerm said...

Oh, and Candice, she warned us this blog would be graphic.

cyclefreaks said...

The man does have a point there. I did warn the readers about the content of this blog.

Also, if you're uncomfortable with the thought of your brother holding my boobs, how exactly are you getting past the fact that I am pregnant at all? Do you think a stork brought it to my belly??

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on nude pics of the boobies to haunt me later in life. ;)

Carrie said...

Graphic blog? Kinda like my fat blog. lol

Candice said...

I know how it got there, magic, jeez! Lol.

cyclefreaks said...

LOL, says the Queen of Hogwarts. :)

Candice said...

I wonder if it was a potion or a spell....

Candice said...

The hubby said a potion, " definately a liquid conCOCKshun"

Angie said...

HEY!! I have been so busy with a new job, I haven't checked the Bloop lately, and *blushing ashamedly* I just realized you're expecting a lil' un!! I am so happy for you!

It's great you like your doctor - that makes all the difference. I'm all excited for you guys now, and I have never even met any of you in person... :)

Oh, and enjoy the boob-thing. After the baby's born, whether you nurse or not, they go away. They go far... far away... forever. *sigh*

NiNi said...

BOOBIES!