Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kaia





I have to explain this one...one night, we all went to the grocery store, but Kaia and I stayed in the car while Daddy ran in. He was taking a little longer than expected so I took Kaia out of her carseat and let her play in the front with me. I knew she was over by the door messing with coins, but since she wasn't trying to eat them, I didn't mind.

The next day, I get in the car and realize that what she had been doing, who knows what inspired her, was taking all the coins and putting them inside the slots for the window controls.

Yeah, my kid is smart. :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

I love all the new pictures. The shot of the two of you really lets us see which of your facial features she has. And what kid doesn't love a big box to play is?

Carrie said...

THAT my friend is adoreable.