Monday, November 10, 2008

Carrie Made Me Do It

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? I've been betrayed, it didn't bode well for the betrayer. Worked out for me though, cuz it helped me weed out the losers.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? Wow, I would have an entirely different answer a year ago, but now, my dream is that I do not screw up my daughter's life

3. Whose butt would you like to kick? Oh please. Next.

4. Why do you blog? Because I'm so anti-social these days no one would know what is going on in my head without it! And comments. :)

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? I already did.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone? I'd say loving yourself is the biggest and hardest one of all.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love? I'm too old for this question.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do? Ditto.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be? child abuse prevention

10. What takes you down the fastest? lack of sleep, lack of food.

11. What resurrects you the fastest? Cory can bring me out of the depths of anywhere in record time. And also queso.

12. What’s your fear? being a bad mom

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I don't know her very well but I like her enough to fill one of these things out so that's more than most people get ;) LOL

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? Hmmm... rich, single and happy about being single would be pretty incredible, but most single people just want to be attached so I think married and poor is the best bet. I do hate poor though. It causes me stresses. :(

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Look over at Kaia and smile!

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick? The right one. There is always the right one. (This has never happened to me but I like Carrie's answer)

17. Would you give all in a relationship? I try to

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done? Yes, I think so

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship? I like being married. It feels like home.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ahh... I adore you. And stop worrying, I know you are a great mom.