Monday, December 3, 2007

Update

Well, I caved in and went back to Marble Slab. Chocolate swiss with almonds and strawberries. YUM. They were out of sweet cream again, of course, but the asshat wasn't working so I just let it go. Cory asked me when I got back if I implemented Project Jay Pryor but I didn't. I am saving that for when that guy is there. My sister had coffee ice cream with Heath, and it was damn good too.

We (er... Paula and Cory) started painting the nursery. After 3 paint samples, I found the green I want. I think it's going to be very pretty in the end. I'm ready to have it all complete with the little crib and everything!

I had my first case of heartburn last night. I actually had to look it up on the internet today to see if that's what it was. I've had acid reflux before with this prego business but I guess never had heartburn. I didn't really even know there was a difference. Anyway, it sucked. It woke me up out of a dead sleep, I thought I was having a heart attack. Boo on heartburn! No more milk and oreos before bed.

Appointment tomorrow - stay tuned. There may be photos!

PS: Oh yeah, i took my first tumble today. I don't feel like I've lost my balance but I still tripped over my own damn feet. Landed on my knee. It's all skinned. :( I felt so retarded...

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I've never had heartburn but I hear it is bad. I hope you get to feeling better.

Candice said...

Heartburn is the devil.
Please be careful, you and our niece need to be kept safe.

Angie said...

Lovely heartburn. Yech.

I hope you don't fall anymore! That shift in the center of gravity sucks.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So my favorite Cold Stone ... black cherries, graham cracker and caramel... usually in that lower fat vanilla or whatever. I treated myself to that plus some sweet and sour shrimp for a post-bar exam lard fest.

Toshya