Sunday, December 9, 2007

29 Weeks!

I really need to post a picture of my belly again. Good grief, it feels so big! I don't know how I can continue to grow for 10-11 more weeks. I mean, I know I can, and will, but geez! I can really see the end of my belly button now, it's probably only a matter of time before it pops like a turkey thermometer.

I know I've bitched a lot about the aches and pains and discomforts and inconveniences, but I'm in a good mood today, so I better get this out before my mood swings again... :)
  • There has been nothing more exciting than seeing Cory's face the first time he felt the baby move.
  • I can't stop rubbing my belly, and I wonder if she can sense my touch.
  • I like having my friends touch my tummy. It doesn't bother me at all, and so far, no strangers have invaded my space.
  • I can't wait until I can actually hold her.
  • I can't wait until I can actually see Cory hold her.
  • The emotional roller coaster has been tough on everyone in this house, but sometimes there's nothing better than a good, hard cry.
  • I've never run around the house in my underwear before now. I told my sister, "Why not? This is the body that Cory built." :)
Anyway, just thought I'd throw this up there because the next time I post, I'll probably be complaining about hemorrhoids...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a woman at the party I went to last night who was about as far along as you and her tummy was HUGE (as were her boobs!) I figured she was about to pop any day and she still has two months to go.

You seem to be very ice cream focused these days ;o)

Toshya

Candice said...

I can't wait to see you at Christmas. We will have to take lots of pictures while you are here.

I found the best thing ever this weekend, ready, a bib that says "I love my aunt"! Hell yes I bought it! I was so excited I have been telling everyone about it.

I want to see Cory's face light up like that. It would be worth all the money in the world to me.

Carrie said...

I have baby fever pretty bad and this post doesn't help at all. lol

jckeeton said...

Just wait until he sees her smile at him for the first time. Its priceless.