Friday, October 2, 2009

I Guess It Was Right

So, I got an email back from the BCBS recruiter today...
Good afternoon, I hope all is well. Thank you for the feedback and I apologize for the delay getting back to you. The conversation went very well from our perspective as well and we would like to have you come to our Tulsa office the week of the 12th for the final interview. Please let me know your availability and I will follow up early next week to confirm the details.

Have a great weekend.
I guess we shall see what happens!

7 comments:

Okjerm said...

Boo-ya!

Candice said...

Great news! If you get the job will you work out of Tulsa or somewhere else?

greenGuru said...

W00t!

Carrie said...

Sounds great.

dianie said...

Yay! Here's to a job that will make use of your exceptional abilities!!

jckeeton said...

Yea! Good luck!

Andia said...

Get em girl!