Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fun with Kaia





I know I've said it before but it is so much fun having Kaia around, I can't believe how entertaining she is. :) She is growing (er... developing? changing? learning?) so fast. She's still so tiny... I worry about that off and on but try to focus on the fact that she seems healthy and happy.

It's so funny to ask her a question:

"Kaia, do you want to go outside?"
"Ous! Ous! Outside??? Yeah. Yeah. Ous! Ouside!"

She would stay outside from the time she got home from daycare til dark and probably beyond if we would let her. I hope that doesn't change.

We have some great videos on the camera but I can't seem to get them to upload onto the computer and play. Don't know what the dealio is, but I'm sure Daddy can figure it out.

We finally got new car seats and turned the little bugger around. Oh speaking of ... she picks her nose now and says "buggers?" We officially have to watch our language now, she repeats EVERYTHING.

We took her to a pumpkin patch this past weekend in Arcadia. It was so much fun. I had never been to one before, it was beautiful there.



We had steak & shake afterwards. Burgers and fries are beautiful too. lol

4 comments:

Skept said...

I wonder why the vids aren't working. That's too bad. we've got some good ones on there.

dianie said...

These are so cute! How do I send one to my celly for a new wall photo?

Candice said...

I can't wait to see her again. I miss her so much.

hwall said...

She is so cute! I'm thinking of taking Isaac to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I said it on Cory's blog, but I'll repeat it here: We need to see you guys again. Isaac has finally reached the stage where he really enjoys playing with other kids. In the past, he was either terrified of or just plain ignored other kids, but now he really enjoys interacting. I'd love to get him and Kaia together again. And see you guys, of course. You need to come see the new house!