Saturday, April 3, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic

I have a couple friends who are expecting and it's making me want another baby. Not that I don't want another baby when friends aren't pregnant, but this makes it worse.

So, this is her third Easter. This will be the first year that we do any eggs or anything. We're going to Sapulpa for lunch and we're planning to hide some eggs. I'm still not decorating eggs though, just for the mere fact that hard-boiled eggs are gross and I don't want to get stuck with a fridge full of them until later on when she actually will remember. ;)

She is doing great, despite her bout with pneumonia. She seems to have a little fever right now but I don't know why. She was on medicine for 10 days straight so it's something new. She doesn't seem to feel bad though. Sigh. I'm ready for the sicknesses to slow down again.

Other than that, she is great. Her personality is really showing and she is HILARIOUS. I wish everyone I know could spend enough time with her to really see how she is. Uncle Jay and Aunt Paula and Aunt Ilda are really the only ones who see enough of her to know how funny and smart she is, and of course Grandma Cathy & Grandma Jane.

Work is still awesome. :) Still living in dang Stillwater but ... there's always hope.

Peace out.

8 comments:

dianie said...

I hope Auntie D will be added to the list this weekend. Can't wait to get to know her and see how she's grown!

jckeeton said...

I know how you feel. I have five pregger friends, and I'm feeling it. Sniff. Maybe when I get out of school and we get our house.

Candice said...

We want one and can't do anything about it. After all these years of thinking I would never have kids now that we really want one it sucks to have to wait and have no idea when we will be able to have one. I do understand how pregnant friends kicks the feels up a notch.

I can't wait until I get to fly in and I can't wait until May when Mark and I get to come visit. I LOVE to watch Kaia and her Uncle Mark. Its one of the things that touches my heart the most.

Ilda said...

"Where did the dude go?"

ktkolb said...

Um, if it helps any, I am not enjoying being pregnant right now. Some days are fine, but not today! I know everyone says how wonderful it is, and I certainly have had an easy go of it, but this big belly gets in the way and I am reallllllly tired!!! Can't run any more, won't be able to rock climb most of the summer, feeling deprived and moody right now. So, maybe it will help for someone to be honest about the whole pregnancy thing!

cyclefreaks said...

lol, I hated being pregnant. It's one of the main reasons we are "undecided" on having another one. I always said the women who said it was the "happiest time of my life" were full of shit or in denial!

jckeeton said...

I also hated being pregnant. But now, almost 3 years later, I seem to have amnesia.

Candice said...

It sounds to me like Andrew and Kaia might have a sibling on the way soon. ; )