Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Greatest

At the benefit Saturday, a woman bought some things and said that she was on her way to Elite Repeat (consignment) and that if I wanted, I could take what she was going to donate so that she didn't have to go drop stuff off. I told her I would happily take whatever she wanted to give, and we traipsed off to her car with her little ones in tow.

She opened her trunk and pulled out a stroller (pretty nice one, too) and what you see on me in the picture. The greatest invention of all time: the infant backpack. Kaia is still a little too bobble-head-like for it right now, but she can stand it in small amounts and it feels fabulous on my back. It's so much better for me than carrying her in my high dollar sling (though not nearly as stylish) and is way more fun for her than being stuck in a stroller with no view.

I love my life!

6 comments:

dianie said...

That is by far my favorite picture. She looks so happy in her papoose! Give her a hug for me.

Auntie D

Candice said...

I saw a guy with a front back pack at work the other day and thought you guys needed one. He said it was great.

Toshya said...

Nice score! She looks happy in the baby pack :)

Anonymous said...

check out http://www.steepandcheap.com/

They are an outdoor equipment shopping site like WOOT.com. They had one of these a few days back..A new item is put up everyday and only last 1 day or until the product sells out.

Sometimes they are pretty cheap..

jckeeton said...

That's what we need! Andrew is getting really heavy in the front pack. Kaia is so cute.

Carrie said...

That is cool!